The 2019-2020 School Year Calendar has just been released, and you may have noticed many new additions.
To better plan the scheduling of activities, each month will feature a different theme (focus):
- September: House Building
- October: Literature Month
- November: Innovation Month
- December: Month of Celebrations
- January: Creative Expression Month
- February: Junior Achievement Month
- March: French Month
- April: Poetry Month
- May: Happy Heart Month
- June: Indigenous People Month
We will also be doing a monthly iSTEAM Challenge!
For 2019-2020, Acadecap has brought back its “House” system. Students will be assigned to one of four houses: Phoenix, Pegasus, Fenrir, and Shenlong. They will be participating in various team (house) building activities throughout this month.
Important Dates for September and October:
- September 25: Terry Fox School Run
- October 11: PD Day (no school)
- October 14: Thanksgiving (no school)
- October 16: Curriculum Night
More information regarding the Curriculum Night to follow.
Please note that our first open house for 2019-2020 will be on November 20, from 6 pm to 8 pm.
No Comments on "Acadecap Updates: Back-to-school 2019-2020"