We are more than just a school
We are a one stop shop for all your educational needs
Académie de la Capitale, IB World Private School:
- FRENCH Primary Years Programme: 75% in French, age 3 to gr. 6
- ENGLISH Primary Years Programme: 75 % in English, age 3 to gr. 6, as of September 2015
- BILINGUAL Middle Years Programme: (candidate) 50% French/ 50% English, gr. 7 to 10
- ENGLISH Middle Years Programme: 85 % in English, gr. 7 to 10, as of September 2015
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma: English, Bilingual, gr. 9 to 12
- Pre and post school supervision from 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Intra and extra curricular activities : Music and Violin, Visual Arts, Mandarin, Spanish, Coding, ICT, Jiu-jitsu, Water Polo, Skiing, Gymnastics, Chess Masters, Advanced Math and more…
- Year-round camps: AcadeCamp, AcadeCoders, Super Sats Minecraft and/or Java
- À la carte OSSD courses in Mathematics, Science and Languages
From Tuesday to Friday, AcadeCap students have the opportunity to participate in a hot meals programme catered by Cordon Bleu Chef Erick LePors of Dial-a-Chef. Every year, Chef Erick prepares and caters a superb internationally flavoured hot meal menu for our students.
Dial-a-Chef will take allergic sensitivities and religious-based requests into consideration.
At Académie de la Capitale, students have a formal uniform that they wear to school on Mondays, during school outings, and on other special occasions. In addition, students have a more casual uniform that they wear the rest of the week. Students are also required to wear a sports uniform for their Physical Education class. Académie de la Capitale school uniforms can be purchased from Land’s End with the school’s code through this link.
Licenced bilingual daycare and preschool for children 12 months to age 3.
AcadeKidz’s Toddler Childcare mission is to provide a caring, stimulating and safe environment for young children to develop their full potential, respecting their developmental milestones, their individuality and the community they live in.
The AcadeKidz Preschool Programme adopts its inquiry-based approach to learning and discovering about the world. It offers:
- a bilingual programme for children aged 12-35 months
- a 10 or 12 month inquiry-based programme for students aged 3-5 years old
- access to a French-language day camp during the summer months for students aged 4 and older